Monday, January 20, 2014

WEDDING: PART 2 - ceremony and reception



































































































*All photos are by Big Star Studios of Mebane, NC.

*Our ceremony took place at my home church, First Presbyterian Church of Burlington, NC.  Our Reception was held at the Hayloft in McLeansville, NC.

*Bouquets and reception flowers by Roxie's Florist of Burlington, NC.

*Thank you to my parents for giving us the wedding of our dreams and to my whole family for all of their hard work.

*Thanks to everyone who attended our wedding and to those who were there in spirit.  Also, I promise I'm writing thank you notes.  If you haven't received yours yet, don't give up one me and think I'm the rudest person in all the land.  We are very grateful for a day that included so many people that we love.   I cannot express how thankful we are for the generosity and well wishes.  Our hearts are very full with gratitude and love for each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment